People with hooded eyes often have a hard time finding the best eyelashes for their eye shape. This is because there are so many different types of lashes on the market, and each one can look different on someone with hooded eyes. Here we will discuss some of the best lashes for people with this eye shape, as well as how to apply them in a way that makes your eyes look their best.
What are hooded eyes?
Hooded eyes are a type of eye shape where the upper eyelid droops over the eye, which can make your eyes look smaller. Some people also call this eye shape "bedroom eyes" because it's considered to be a sexy eye shape. If you have hooded eyes, you're in good company. Some of the most beautiful women in the world who have hooded eyes include Kim Kardashian, Megan Fox, and Angelina Jolie.
Can You Wear Lashes for Hooded Eyes?
While hooded eyes can be a beautiful feature, they can also be a challenge when it comes to finding the best eyelashes style. Rest assured, if you have hooded eyes you can rock a great set of lashes!
Having said that, here are a few things to keep in mind when looking for lashes for hooded eyes:
- Look for shorter lashes. Long lashes can make your eyes look even more droopy which may work against you if you naturally have hooded eyes.
- Avoid flared or bushy lashes. Similar to the previous point, these lash styles will only make your eyes look more hooded. As a result, try to avoid these styles.
- Opt for a style with more volume and length in the center of the lash, as this will help open up your eyes. Having these types of longer lashes in the center can help counteract the appearance of closed eyes and give a fuller appearance to your eyes.
- And finally, avoid using too much mascara as this can also make your eyes appear droopy.
What Are The Best Types of Lashes for Hooded Eyes?
If you want to make your eyes look bigger and more open, we recommend choosing a type of lash that is voluminous and has a lot of curls. Our favourite and recommended lashes for hooded eyes are the Foxy 3D Mink Lashes and Top Tier 3D Faux Mink Lashes. They are full and lush, and will naturally help to really open up your eyes.
If you have hooded eyes, it's best to avoid lashes that are too long, as they can make your eyes look even more hooded. Also avoid lashes that are too dense, as they will overpower your natural lashes and make your eyes look smaller.
How Can I Pair Makeup with My Hooded Eye Lashes?
When it comes to pairing your makeup with your hooded eyelashes, there are a few things that you need to take into account. First of all, you'll want to make sure that you use colours that are going to enhance the natural features of your eyes. You'll also want to avoid using too much eyeliner, as this can make your eyes look smaller. Here are a few tips for pairing makeup with hooded eyelashes:
- Use light colours on the upper eyelid and darker colours on the lower lid
- Use matte shadows rather than shimmery shadows
- Avoid using too much eyeliner
- Use volumizing mascara to make your lashes look fuller
There are several different types of lashes that are best for people with hooded eyes. One of the best options is individual false lashes. These lashes can be customized to fit your specific eye shape, and they provide a lot of volume and definition. If you're looking for a more natural look, try opting for a set of curved lashes. These lashes are shorter in length, and they mimic the natural curve of your eyelashes. They also provide a lot of volume and definition. If you're looking for something that is going to make your eyes look bigger, go for a set of full false lashes. These lashes add length and volume, and they are perfect for making your eyes look more dramatic. No matter what type of lashes you choose, make sure that you apply them correctly to avoid having them look unnatural. By following these tips, you can create a stunning makeup look that will make your hooded eyes shine.
What Eyelashes Do We Recommend For Hooded Eyes?
There are several types of eyelashes that we recommend for hooded eyes. The best lashes for hooded eyes will lift and open up the eye area, making them look more awake. Having said that, we recommend using either a natural mink or faux mink lash style.
One type of natural lash that is perfect for hooded eyes is the criss cross style. This style lifts and opens up the eye area, making them look more awake. If you are looking for a synthetic lash style, we recommend using a style that is fuller on the top and tapered at the end. This will help to lift and open up the eye area.
Which Celebrities Have Hooded Eyes?
There are a few celebrities that have hooded eyes and happen to look great with them. Reese Witherspoon, Rachel McAdams, and Blake Lively are all blessed with this eye shape and know how to work it. If you're not sure how to make the most of your hooded eyes, take some style tips from these women. For instance, when applying your lashes, make sure to use a good quality adhesive. This will ensure that they stay in place all day long. If you're looking for a more natural look, try using an eyelash primer before applying your lashes. This will help them to look softer and more natural. Some additional tips we can learn from celebrities with hooded eyes also include the following:
- Curl your lashes before applying mascara. This will help open up your eyes and make them look more awake.
- Use a lengthening mascara to add length and volume to your lashes. A volumizing mascara will also help define your lashes and make them appear fuller.
- If you have shorter lashes, use an eyelash curler to curl them up towards the top of your eye. This will give the illusion of longer lashes.
- Apply a light eye shadow in the crease of your eyelid to help define your eyes.
- Use a highlighting eye shadow on the inner corner of your eye to open them up and make them look brighter.
While there are many different types of best lashes for hooded eyes, natural eyelashes seem to be the best. If you're looking for a cost-effective way to enhance your eye shape and make them look more awake, we recommend trying out one of these styles mentioned in this article. You can also take style tips from celebrities who have managed to pull off their unique eye shape with grace. All in all, Hooded eyes can be beautiful, and with the right lashes, you can make them even more so! We hope these tips will help you achieve the best look for your eyes. Having said that, if you have any questions feel free to contact us and we would be happy to help you out with your lash selection choices!