MIAMI MAMI 101
1) Prep your lashes by curling your natural lashes with an eyelash curler and then apply mascara.
2) Measure the lash strip to your eye without glue. Lay it down above your natural lashes and then open your eye. Evaluate how the lash is sitting on your unique eye shape and then cut the excess sections this can be the inner corner, or the outer corner. By trimming the lashes it creates a more comfortable wear while preventing the lashes from popping up.
3) Apply glue to the lash strip. Using a tweezer, hold the lashes and apply a THIN line of glue to the lash band. It is important to NEVER SQUEEZE the glue from the tube directly onto the lash base. For best results apply a drop of glue in the middle of a Q-tip and gently drag the las through it. This will ensure a just right amount.
4) Wait for the glue to dry slightly. Let the glue sit on the lash and dry for about 30 seconds. It'll make the fake lashes less likely to slide around when you apply them. It's important to make sure the lash is being lightly waved around for a bit after adding the glue. This will allow the formula to dry enough where it will become tacky and prevent you from getting glue everywhere.
5) Stick the strip to your lash line and gently press it into place. Using the tweezers again, apply the lashes in place right where your eyeliner is and then continue to press them into the lash line.